CRM Administrator (12-month contract)
Role: Responsible for administering the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system on a day-to-day basis. The ideal candidate will be process-oriented, pay close attention to details, and have analytical thinking skills. Additionally, this role will require in-depth knowledge of internal sales, marketing, and business processes. This is a 12-month contract position.
- Policing of company data—which is entered by a number of CRM users
- Identifying and correcting errors made by system users
- Communicating errors made by users in a friendly, helpful manner
- Checking to ensure that all opportunities, company records (i.e. maintenance, service and sales records) are up-to-date, in real-time
- Ensuring all data fields are populated correctly at all times
- Reporting improper system usage to senior management
- Providing a central point of contact for all change requests and system alterations
- Conducting CRM end-user training
- Creating or updating training manuals, policies, and procedures
- Working with senior management to ensure key functionalities are understood
- Enforcing new user adoption by monitoring login history
- Providing help desk support for all system users
- Building custom reports specific to job functions (e.g. sales forecasts, service histories, KPIs)
- Maintaining control of access
- Providing system training and customization
- Generating detailed process maps for sales, marketing, and business workflows
- Importing and exporting of data as required to synchronize back-end systems
- Working with IT to manage project implementation and back-end integration
- Leading and implementing system enhancements and ensuring record integrity when migrating records from various sales channels
- Serving as primary liaison with implementation partner.
- Certificate or Bachelors degree in business or computer science
- 2+ years of business experience either in a marketing or sales administration function
- Strong experience with DBA, SQL queries; CRM application experience a definite asset
- Knowledge of business, marketing, sales processes and workflows
- Strong project management, data management, and training and support skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships and work with all levels of staff
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Solid business acumen, management and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Effective time management, organization, and leadership skills.
Interested applicants may send their resume to: email@example.com.
Committed to employment equity, Optech Incorporated encourages applications from Aboriginal people, people with disabilities, members of visible minority groups and women.