Position: Apply mechanical design knowledge to Optech products; control documentation and configuration in accordance with established practices and procedures; and participate in transferring new products to manufacturing.
- Develop mechanical concepts and create design documentation
- Translate knowledge of mechanical concepts to layout in order to provide the highest quality documents for long term reliability and performance
- Provide user-friendly documentation packages for R&D, manufacturing
- Update and maintain documentation using Optech standards
- Ensure documents are up-to-date and accurate
- Support existing designs
- Ensure design follow design standards and meet product specifications.
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent
- 2-3 years in design field
- Experience with solid modeling and generation of detailed drawings with SolidWorks and AUTOCAD
- Familiarity with PDM system.
Interested applicants may send their resume to: email@example.com.
Committed to employment equity, Optech Incorporated encourages applications from Aboriginal people, people with disabilities, members of visible minority groups and women.