Role: To provide a wide range of sales, customer services and business tasks such as marketing and inside sales activities and coordinate information management support to benefit overall business unit needs. Implement tracking mechanisms, CRM systems and administer procedures. Reports to Order Coordinator Team Lead.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Order Processing & Accounting
- Handle processing of product information, product availability, pricing and order status of all systems
- Process order, review orders for pricing, handling and shipping
- Log and match all customer orders with internal work orders, follow-up as appropriate
- Coordinate and follow up all aspects of spare parts orders and deliveries
- Initiate, process and follow-up with Accounting on invoicing
- Organize and maintain customer order files including hard copies of purchase orders.
- Ensure that communication with customers is logged in CRM. Follow up with customers, as required.
- After shipping an order, log items sold in the customer's account in CRM, and activate relevant service contract
- Interface with corporate services for shipping, finance and contractual needs
- Prepare select department/business unit correspondence and periodic reports
- Ensure all features of product information and ordering processes are communicated to appropriate personnel as required
- Prepare and distribute monthly written reports
- Report in work order meeting weekly
- Coordinate all licensing of software and control key's and distribution status for in-house and client based users, with software hardware vendor
- Work with Supplier and Service department towards providing clients with key upgrades of in-house and third party software (license keys, internal and external software packages).
- College or university degree; 2-3 years experience in relevant scheduling related work in production environment; resource coordination a definite advantage
- Computer software proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, CRM, ERP Software, MSProject, and inclination to be fluent in other software
- Excellent interpersonal skills; excellent organization, verbal and written communication skills; ability to work as a member of a team as well as independently
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, detail oriented; ability to follow established procedures; ability to constantly adapt to new processes, new tools, techniques and technologies
- Ability to work under pressure and flexible to changing schedules to meet urgent/tight deadlines; sense of urgency. Ability to work overtime, on occasion, to fully support customer requirements.
Interested applicants may contact email@example.com.
Committed to employment equity, Optech Incorporated encourages applications from Aboriginal people, people with disabilities, members of visible minority groups and women.