Systems Engineer - Advanced Technology
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review customer requirements, specifications, statement of work & related data to determine engineering requirements
- Develop system & subsystem specifications ensuring traceability to customer requirements
- Development of vendor specifications
- Development of verification plans, verification matrix and approve test plans & procedures
- Develop system level architecture & block diagrams
- Develop & maintain system and subsystem level budgets & error analysis
- Develop and maintain material & parts usage lists & ensure all parts & materials conform to customer requirements
- Develop system & subsystem level interface control documents
- Review & approve test plans, procedures & reports and ensure all deliverables conform to customer requirements
- Ensure conformance to all Optech & customer quality assurance requirements such as: safety, reliability, maintainability, failure modes & effects analysis.
- Prepare, review, approve all deliverable technical data including analysis, technical notes, drawings, specifications and other related technical project data.
- Conduct technical reviews as appropriate
- Support program design reviews, project status reviews, planning activities
- BSc or post graduate degree in Electrical or Systems Engineering
- Aerospace, Military, Electro-Optical systems preferred
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Customer oriented, committed, team player, professional attitude, highly motivated, initiative, goal & action oriented, ability to work under pressure
- Excellent verbal & written communications & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Interested applicants may send their resume to: email@example.com.
Committed to employment equity, Optech Incorporated encourages applications from Aboriginal people, people with disabilities, members of visible minority groups and women.