ALTM Orion Ultra-Compact Mapper
The ALTM Orion is the world’s smallest complete lidar mapping solution. combining high-density data collection with high-precision results. The very latest in technology innovation and system design, Orion enables cost-effective, reliable surveying in an ultra-compact design, while maintaining all the features and performance benefits you have come to expect.
- Ultra-compact sensor solution enabling small platform operation
- Multi-peripheral imaging sensor capable
- Latest laser technology featuring 300 kHz sampling capability
- Automated roll compensation for straight data swaths below the collection platform
- GPS, GLONASS and L-band ready
- Extremely narrow laser pulse widths enable high measurement precision and accuracy
- Fully programmable FOV for incredible density
- Intensity capture with large dynamic range resulting in exceptional lidar image quality and small target detection
- Modular design approach for ease of installation, portability and serviceability
The Orion H is a high-altitude sensor that operates just as effectively at lower altitudes (150-4000 m AGL). This added functionality makes the Orion H a natural choice for surveyors who need the flexibility to operate in all application areas. With integrated peripheral sensor options, including laser waveform capture for complex modeling capability and high-resolution digital image capture, the Orion H offers a robust and universal design for the mapping professional.
A mid-altitude, high-performance mapping sensor that provides stunning data precision and the accuracy typically demanded for engineering applications. Capable of collecting data at altitudes greater than 2500 m, Orion-M is the ideal choice when small payload platforms and/or multi-application flexibility is desired.
A low-altitude system for corridor applications where maximum object detail is required. Whether for its tremendous ground density capability or its ability to operate with complete eye-safety at extremely low altitudes, Orion-C is the preferred choice of industry professionals.