A new benchmark in lidar mapping and active imaging technology.
The ALTM Pegasus Advantage
The new ALTM Pegasus represents an open-concept technology platform enabling a variety of configuration options for specific
applications and workflows, depending on user requirements.
Built specifically for high-definition mapping applications requiring high-density point sampling, Pegasus HA500 incorporates a
wide field of view (FOV) with high range accuracy and precision.
- Industry’s first multi-channel airborne laser terrain mapper
- Dense, high-quality data sets
- A technology alternative to multipulse, enabling a large operating envelope
- Wide operational envelope
- Industry’s highest data sampling rate for high-definition mapping applications requiring maximum point density
- A multiple look-angle configuration enabling improved canopy penetration
- “Drop-in” sensor design for unrestricted use of advertised FOV in deep portal installations
- High accuracy and precision independent of pulse rate, enabled by Optech’s iFLEX™ technology
- Fully embedded digital camera options ranging from 5 to 60 MP
- The latest in tightly-coupled inertial and Virtual Reference System processing technology, enabling steep
turns and an extended GPS baseline
For more information, contact Optech.